Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Weekly Menu

The kids are out of school and I'm trying to keep a routine but it's hard when you want to stay up late and sleep in! I finally made it to the grocery store yesterday, list in hand and ready to shop. I don't know why but I never learn.....never, I repeat, never grocery shop hungry. It's a bad mix. Anyways here's the run down of what we're eating over here. Sometimes we may not feel like eating what I have written down for that night so we'll exchange it with another night. We are pretty adaptable. Last nights dinner was grilled chicken kabobs, brown rice, and grilled asparagus. Today's lunch was turkey, brie, and green apple wraps, chips, and fresh fruit. I just love Granny Smith apples with brie.

Tonight was supposed to be Korean Beef Stir Fry but the littlest (who has been sick) put in a request for Sun Dried Tomato & Spinach Turkey Burgers. Works for me! I'll put together a salad, maybe some fresh fruit and we'll call it dinner. The rest of the week looks like this;

  • Korean Beef Stir Fry, brown rice, and salad
  • Roasted Chicken with Chickpeas, tomatoes, and cauliflower, roasted new potatoes, salad, and maybe some bacon cheddar biscuits
  • Smoky ham, tomato, and sweet pea pasta, salad, and bread
Lunch is usually whatever we have left over or whatever is easiest to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment