This fish will rock your face off! It's super simple and has a ton of flavor. Serve on top of chickpea artichoke salad for a satisfying meal. My daughter loves this meal and said it was so good that she didn't even notice the red onions in the salad (she's 9).
- 3 tablespoons ground coriander (if you don't have coriander you can use cumin)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (1 1/2 lbs total)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, set aside.
- Preheat a large saute pan on medium heat for 2-3 minutes. While pan heats up rinse fish with water and pat dry, then coat both sides with coriander mix.
- Put oil in pan, then add fish. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side and until fish flakes easily. Serve over chickpea artichoke salad (below).
- 1/2 canned quartered artichokes, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 bag of baby arugula leaves (4-5 ounces)
- 1/2 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup EVOO
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Whisk last 4 ingredients until blended, add to salad. Toss and enjoy!